Thanks for stopping by. I know this is a very exciting and emotional time. I get it though. I understand that you need a partner to guide you through the intricacies of planning this once in a life time event and I can’t wait to hear your love story and your dream for your day.
A bit about me…Growing up, I planned my wedding in my head hundreds of times. I love weddings and pretty sparkly things that go with them. I helped everyone I could plan their wedding, it’s just something I love to do. I can help but to think outside the box and love to design unique, memorable events, that reflect my couples.
I took on my first paid client in 2006 and I haven’t looked back (well, perhaps I have, but only because I’m a nostalgic).
I love to handle the logistics but I adore making the day beautiful from beginning to end as well. From the right linen and floral design to the perfect guest take away and the surprise midnight snack, I love to design an experience, guests will never forget.
I’ve been married for 25 years, so I get that this is a journey that is more than just one day. I value marriage, and I’m still love-struck for my Honey. I adore working with couples who are excited to plan a fabulous wedding celebration, but who are just as excited to build a solid marriage.
My process is designed to make this experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- My Rock—My Jesus- He’s my everything!
- My Honey—Going strong for over 25 years (although, I’ve had to resuscitate him a couple times)
- My Babies—Actually, two are adults and the third is nearly an adult (YAY!!! I mean… sniffle)
- Carbs, air, and water—in that order
- Reading & Writing -Romantic stories of course
- Snuggling – this is where my Honey & my Babies come in
- Pretty sparkly things!!! A little bling never hurt anyone!
- Designing, I do it in my sleep, …when I have time for that.
- Did I mention the handbags & shoes…? Obsessed!!! but I digress…