Hi I’m Wendy and I want to be your Event planner.
Thanks for stopping by, and Congratulations!
This is a very exciting and emotional time. I get it though. I understand that you need a partner to guide you through the intricacies of planning this once in a lifetime event and I can’t wait to hear your love story and your dream for your day.
A bit about me…Growing up, I planned my wedding in my head hundreds of times before it actually happened. I love weddings and pretty sparkly things that go with them. As far back as I can remember, I helped everyone I could plan their wedding, it’s just something I love to do. I can’t help but to think outside the box and love to design unique, memorable events, that reflect my couples.
I took on my first paid client in 2006, the ‘event planner’ was born and I haven’t looked back (well, I might have, but only because I’m a nostalgic).
Handling the logistics it’s one of my favorite parts of event planning, but the part I adore is making the day beautiful from beginning to end. I aspire to take your thoughts and dreams and plan an event to make them come to life. From the right linen and floral design to the perfect guest take away and the surprise midnight snack, I love to design an experience, guests will never forget.
It’s not just one day, it’s a lifetime
I’ve been married for 26 years, so I get that this is a journey that is more than just one day. I value marriage, and I’m still love-struck for my Honey. I adore working with couples who are excited to plan a fabulous wedding celebration, but who are just as excited to build a solid marriage.
My process is designed to make this experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Let’s start your journey off with an unforgettable event!
Event planner here!
- My Rock—My Jesus- He’s my everything!
- My Honey—Going strong for over 25 years (although, I’ve had to resuscitate him a couple times)
- The Babies—Actually, two are adults and the third is nearly an adult (YAY!!! I mean… sniffle)
- Carbs, air, and water—in that order
- Extra hot, upside down Caramel Macchiato or Triple shot over ice with 2 pumps of some delightful flavor… Could I be bribed with coffee? Possibly…
- Potato chips- enough said…
- Medium rare, Ribeye steak & Fettuccine Alfredo – Seafood pasta and Crab legs – Autumn squash soup and French bread… I’m hungry!!!
- Reading & Writing -Romantic stories of course!
- Snuggling – this is where my Honey & my Babies come in but Lifetime movies and snacks with work!
- Pretty sparkly things!!! A little bling never hurt anyone!
- Designing, I do it in my sleep, …when I have time for that.
- Did I mention the handbags & shoes…? Obsessed!!! but I digress…