I know, I know, you need someone ASAP!
But let’s talk the talk a moment.
I love to plan and design. I am all about communication and need my brides to walk with me down the ‘planning path’. We have regularly scheduled meeting and phone conversations. We discuss major planning decision and choose the right professionals for the job. If you’re looking for checklist Chelsea, she’s not here. We have tasks to complete and a timeline to maintain but I don’t operate as a task master. Instead, I like to share this process and the journey with my Chic Brides and we walk shoulder to shoulder… well on Wedding day a can be a bit focused making sure your day is flawless but that’s what you want, right?
We May Be a Perfect Match If:
- You’re wearing a new bling engagement ring –we love the bling!
- You love fun, sass, and class- no boring elevator music at your wedding
- You want calm and expertly guided direction, not a swift kick in the tush (I’m not your MOMMA more like the older sister that lets you get away with things)
- You want a planner who rarely gets flustered, but knows how to execute while having a good time
- You have boundaries and respect others.
- You value your marriage and engagement experience more than your wedding day
- You’re looking for a partner and a wedding planning bff who knows her stuff
My Inquiry Process is Simple
My process is so, so simple. You:
- Fill out my inquiry form and select a service(s)
- I say “Hi, how are you?!” and let you know “I’m available or not…”
- You Fill out a Questionnaire
- We have a Face-to-Face or Skype Chat
- You Say “I love you! Let’s do it!” and I send a contract.
- The contract is signed!
- We have your initial planning meeting
- The rest is history…